We’ve been enjoying these beautiful autumn days – they’re perfect for sitting in the beer garden with the light coming through the vines. And there’s every chance this weather is going to hold all the way through to Mothers’ Day next Sunday, 12 May. But even if it doesn’t, we have plenty of indoor tables for lunch!
Our Mothers’ Day offering includes:
- Steaks, roasts and seafood.
- A sparkling wine for Mum.
- Clowns, balloons and fun for the kids.
Mothers’ Day is one of our busiest days of the year, so bookings are advised – call us on 9874 1488 to reserve your table.
To view our regular bistro menu – available from midday each Sunday – click here.
We’ve made our Easter plans – have you? If you’re looking forward to the longest of long weekends and you’d like to spend some time eating delicious food in a relaxed setting (and leave the washing up to someone else!), join us at the West Ryde Hotel – we’re open every day over Easter (including Good Friday).
Our Easter plans include:
Seafood specials all weekend
- Cone Bay Barramundi
- Steamed Ocean Trout
- King Prawn Cocktail
- Coffin Bay Pacific Oysters
- Beer Battered Flathead and Chips
- Garlic Prawn Skewer option with all steaks
- Roast Turkey Breast (Friday and Sunday)
- Slow-cooked Beef Roast (Saturday and Monday)
- Roasted Rack of Lamb with Rosemary
- Pumpkin and Cauliflower Curry
- Baked Ricotta Cheesecake
- Chocolate Ice Cream option with all desserts
You can view our full bistro menu here.
Just for the kids
- Kids’ menu: 5 favourites plus free ice cream
- Activity pack with each kids’ meal
- Easter Bunny face painting with each kids’ meal
Our annual tipping competition has started – it costs $50 to enter (payable in person), and cash and Pub Money are up for grabs!
To enter please go to this webpage to login or register and choose comp number 294338. You’ll need a password – you can either call us for this on 9874 1488 or ask for it when you pay your entry fee at the pub.
The comp starts tomorrow night – so be quick!
We’ve just updated our menu for spring and summer. Now available for lunch and dinner:
- Chicken burger with piri piri
- Ratatouille pasta (V)
- King prawn and crab salad
- Pork cutlet with lemon pepper.
Our new dessert is Banana Split.
For our full menu, please visit our Food page.
Vegetarians: we have a selection of menu items for you, marked with (V).
Join us each Tuesday night at 7.30 for our popular trivia evening. Gather a group of friends and get set for a fun evening of testing your memory and trivia knowledge. Just don’t blame us if you don’t know the name of Australia’s first prime minister! (NB: we are not sure if that’s even a question …)